Saturday, July 31, 2010

Thanks Friend -- RBD stamps

Well, it's the last day of July and my reign as guest designer for Renaissance by Design stamps has come to an end.  It was a lot of fun to create with the fantastic stamps and ribbons.  Thanks Devon for giving me the opportunity!!

For this card I used July 2010's stamp of the month--Baroque Friends.  I created a layered stamping effect using Ranger Distress inks and added texture with a Cuttlebug embossing folder and some decorative edge punching.

In the second photo you can see I used the large flower image to create a 3D flower as an embellishment.  I stamped the flower twice onto cardstock, cut out and layered them on top of each other with a pearl added for the center.

To see the rest of the cards I created this month with the RBD stamps, click here.

Supplies:
Stamps:  July 2010 Stamp of the Month - Baroque Friends by Renaissance by Design
Ink:  Ranger Distress Ink - Broken China, Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters
Paper:  K and Co, Georgia Pacfic cardstock, Coredinations cardstock
Accessories:  Martha Stewart edge punch, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Prima pearl

2 comments:

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Jen! I just love the colours on here!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh FABULOUS!!