Friday, August 13, 2010

Blingarific Bellarific Friday

This week's theme for Bellarific Friday is "bling".  Well, as you know, I *heart* bling on my projects!!  In fact if you look at last week's entry you will see that it had it's share of glitter LOL!!

This week I got to use another brand new stamp from the Lulu collection that wasn't even out of the package yet.  I paper pieced Bessie and coloured the rest of her with Copics.  I added some brown Stickles to add bling to the image.  The image mat was also covered with glitter and then I added some rhinestones.  Even though I used some rustic/distressed papers the little bit of sparkle just gives it a little pop.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Supplies:
Stamp:  Bessie Lulu from Stamping Bella
Papers:  Neenah cardstock, Basic Grey Origins, The Paper Company kraft paper
Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories:  Offray ribbon (tinted with Copics), Copic markers, Stickles, Spellbinders Nestabilites, Prima rhinestones and flower.

4 comments:

Lesley Langdon said...

This is SO pretty!!! Love the scallops and the image and well...all of it!

Melody said...

Wow, she is adorable! Great colors and the staggered scallops look wonderful!

Laura O'Donnell said...

she's beautiful!

SmilynStef said...

What perfect paper to pair with that adorable image ... ♥ it.