Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Bon Voyage and some GREAT news!

First of all, the good news---- I'm thrilled to announce that I am going to be the next guest designer for My Favorite Things stamps!!  You may recall this flower shaped card that I created??.....well I entered it in the monthly contest (which was a "floral frenzy" theme) and they chose my entry!!  I'm super excited and can't wait to share my creations with you at the start of next month!!! 

Now onto today's project.  Here's a card I made based on the sketch for last Wednesday's MFT Stamp club.  I used my new Amanda Baird Joy Ride stamp set and some papers from October Afternoon.    I was going for a vintage-y look but I couldn't resist to colour the scooter pink :)

Thanks for stopping by!!




































Supplies:
Stamps: Amanda Baird Joy Ride by My Favorite Things
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers: October Afternoon, Prism Simply Smooth
Accessories: Jenni Bowlin letter stickers, Offray ribbon, button, Copics, Stickles

6 comments:

Kerry J. said...

I'm so happy you're joining us this month - you just ooze talent! Your gd card rocked and so does this one!! Super cute!

Lesley Langdon said...

That is such awesome news!!! Congrats Jen!

Kristine Reynolds said...

That's awesome Jen! I've always loved your MFT creations! Have fun!

Shirley said...

She is just too cute and "with it!" Thank you for participating in the Blog Hop today!!

Lisa H. said...

woohooo! so glad to have you join us. and this card is darling!

Joanne B. said...

I so love this! Congratulations, this amazing card is being featured on the MFT Blog today as part of Our Favorite Finds!