Monday, August 30, 2010

Cardabilities August 30th reveal day

It's time for another Cardabilities sketch blog reveal (#10)!

I inked up a new Whiff of Joy stamp (well not exactly new but sitting in my pile of "get inky" for months now LOL!) and coloured her with my Copic markers.  Instead of the bracket as shown in the sketch I chose a piece of patterned paper that had a floral flourish coming out in the same relative spot.

To see the sketch and all the wonderful design team creations, stop by the Cardabilities blog.

Also, you might want to come back later today to my blog for a Teaser of the new My Favorite Things stamps.  You could WIN some free stamps just for commenting on the MFT designer's blogs (and mine since I'm the honourary DT member this month!!)

Supplies:
Stamps:  Willow Holding Baby stamp from Whiff of Joy
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Papers: Basic Grey Kioshi, Prism Simply Smooth cardstock
Accessories:  Fiskars border punch, Copic markers, Making Memories letter stickers, Wilton Doily, vintage lace

7 comments:

Wendy said...

What a beautiful card. Love that image!!! I hope you have a day full of blessings!!!

Rhonda V. said...

Jennifer this is utterly beautiful! I looooove what you did with the image and really love your paper choices! Great take on the sketch!!!

Jen said...

such a great card! love that image!!

April said...

Jennifer, this is gorgeous!! Just amazing...
- April

~amy~ said...

wow...oh-so-sweet!!!

kristie sessions said...

this is so very sweet. love it!

Tammy said...

What a sweet image, and beautiful card.