Sunday, August 15, 2010

Cardabilities Sketch #9

It's August 15th and that means it's time for another Cardabilities sketch reveal.  We're up to sketch number 9 and it's a very unique one with a fun design.

For my card I first stamped the background with a sewing stitch stamp from Unity.  Then I added some flowers in the corners and a strip of die cut stickers across the middle (all from K and Co).  I finally added a sentiment in a stamped journalling box.  When I first saw this sketch I have to admit that it stumped me but I do like the way it all came together.

Be sure to stop by the Cardabilities blog for the sketch and the other designer's take on it.  We'd also love to see what you can do with the sketch!!



Supplies:
Stamps:  Cosmo Cricket "Get Scrappy with Material Girl" set (background) by Unity Stamps, June 2010 Kit of the Month (Fly Free---sentiment) from Unity Stamps, Journalling box stamp from Unity Stamps
Paper:  K and Co, The Paper Company
Ink:  Versafine Sepia
Accessories:  K and Co die cuts

7 comments:

Liz said...

Just gorgeous...

Tammy said...

What pretty papers! Great card and take on the sketch.

April said...

SO beautiful!!! Love it...
- April

Rhonda V. said...

I really like that you mixed the kraft papers with the bright fun print too! Great job on the sketch!

Jen said...

oh, so pretty!! i love the flowers you used...yum! great job with the sketch! sorry i'm so late...but getting back into the swing of thigns now!:)

kristie sessions said...

This card is a beauty! Love the kraft with the bright colors. beautiful job!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Like this one a lot! Pretty and warm colors!

Hugs, Wendy