Thursday, August 5, 2010

Home Sweet Home with IO

On my last trip over the border, my awesome husband was so kind as to let me stop in at Buffalo Stamps while he waited in the car (let's face it, it's better that way so he doesn't catch on how much these stamps cost LOL!!).  I saw this house stamp by Impression Obsession and I *LOVED* it---somehow it found it's way home with me.

I've had this image coloured for a while now but finally got around to making it into a card (yes, usually I colour first and then try to match it up with stuff from my gianormous stash!!). I used some Jillibean Soup and October afternoon papers to go with the image and I finished off the card with some ribbon and a pin (again---hee hee!!).

Supplies:
Stamp: House with Porch (H1747) from Impression Obsession
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Paper: Prism Simply Smooth cardstock, Jillibean Soup, October Afternoon
Accessories: Jenni Bowlin letter stickers, Renaissance by Design ribbon, Maya Road pin, Copic markers

No comments: