Friday, August 20, 2010

A sketch-arific Bellarific Friday

It's Bellarific Friday and this week's challenge was to create a card based on the sketch below. 

I'm not feeling too wordy today (shocking I know LOL!) so basically for my card, I flipped the sketch on it's side.  I used my Scarlett the Teacup Girl stamp and added her to a scrap tea pot that I cut for another card using my Silhouette machine. 

Happy Friday!!



Supplies:
Stamps: Scarlett the Teacup Girl by Stamping Bella
Paper: K and Co, Prism Simply Smooth cardstock
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: K and Co chipboard, Offray ribbon, Copic markers, lace, Cuttlebug embossing folder (dots), Spellbinders Nestabilities

2 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

So very cute! I just love the way you use your patterned papers! So inspiring!

XOXO
Kristine

Melody said...

So, So cute! I just love that teapot!