Friday, August 6, 2010

The sky's the limit with Bella

It's Bellarific Friday on the Stamping Bella blog and this week's challenge was to do some paper piecing.  Since that's one of my favourite techniques, I couldn't resist playing along.  I used my brand-new-yet-to-be-inked-but-sitting-on-my-desk-for-months Daisy Balloon stamp and created a shaped card base (yes AGAIN LOL!!) using my Mom's Cricut.

Thanks for stopping by!!


Supplies:
Stamps:  Daisy Balloon by Stamping Bella, Kites 2 Fly by Stamps of life (Sentiment and clouds)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers: K and Co, Georgia Pacific cardstock
Accessories:  Copic markers, Stickles, K and Co die cut, Renaissance by Design ribbon, Marvy circle punch,  Cricut Wild Card cartridge, Fancy Pants pin

1 comment:

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Jen! I love it!!