Thursday, September 30, 2010

Cardabilities Sept 30th reveal day!!

It's the end of September and it's time for my final Cardabilities reveal (wow, did those two terms ever go fast!!).  I'll be returning to work (after my maternity leave) in less than a month *sniff sniff* and need some time to adjust to the new routine before committing to any further design team work.

This is my take on Sketch #12.  I used my Bessie Lulu stamp (from Stamping Bella) and coloured her with my Copics.  I matched up the colours with some papers from October Afternoon Thrift shop collection and some ribbon from Michaels.  Instead of a stamped sentiment, I used a metal charm from my stash.

Thanks so much for stopping by and be sure to check out all the other designer's creations and the sketch over at the Cardabilities blog.



Supplies:
Stamp:  Bessie Lulu by Stamping Bella
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers:  October Afternoon, Prism Simply Smooth cardstock, Bazzill cardstock
Accessories:  Offray ribbon, metal charm, yellow button, Copic Markers, Spellbinders Nestabilities

2 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

Such a pretty card and a sweet image! Love your take on the sketch.

XOXO
Kristine

Wendy said...

Great card!!! We will miss you at Cardabilites!!!