Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It's time for MFT's Shop and Hop!!

It's 10 pm so you know what that means???? RUN to the MFT store to pick up all the wonderful September releases!!  You will find all the new goodies in the "Brand Spanking New" category.

If you're shopping and hopping you should have made your way from Michele's fantabulous blog.  In case you just wandered onto my blog, go on over to the MFT blog to start at the beginning.  Don't forget to comment along your way for some blog candy.

Of course, that means my "crown" as guest designer gets passed on to the next lucky person tonight but it has been a pleasure to share with you and I hope I lived up to the standards of the MFT designers :)

Speaking of crowns, I'll leave you tonight with my final card.....fittingly the Pure Innocence princess stamp.  For this card I cut a fancy gate on my Silhouette as the backdrop and used a rub on castle (Imaginesce) to make a birthday card.



Supplies:
Stamps: Pure Innocence Princess by My Favorite Things, Pure Innocence Birthday Princess (sentiment) by My Favorite Things
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers:  Prism Simply Smooth cardstock, K and Co
Accessories:  Imaginesce rubons, Copics, Making Memories brads, Prima pearls, Stickles, Copic markers, Silhouette Fancy gate shape, Spellbinders Nestabilities dies

24 comments:

StampOwl said...

gorgeous card, it's been fun having you play with us :)

Bonnie said...

Omgoodness!! This is so sweet - absolutely love those colours!

Dawn said...

Wow! So very cute!

Sue D said...

Fabulous scene for the princess.

Nicole said...

Wow! What an elaborate scene. Love it!

Cindy Haffner said...

Jennifer she is ADORABLE, it was so fun having you as our GD this month.

Wendy said...

Girl, you rocked the hop! This is fab!

Amy said...

You did a great job as GD! Love your princess scene you made....my daughter would love it too!

JessicaK said...

I've loved your creations and am so glad you 'played' with us :D. Lovely little princess to send us off.

AShu93 said...

I love your beautiful pretty princess.

Melody said...

Really cute! You just did an incredible job as Guest Designer this month!

g said...

completely adorable! i love it all!! i think you were an outstanding guest designer-every project has been amazing & i can't wait to see what you create next!!

Ola said...

This is stunning.... what a beautiful scene!

Thank you so much for sharing!!!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com

Kelli said...

WOOT WOOT!!! YOU MADE IT!!!! :) Your Princess is FIT to be QUEEN!!!!! LOL

Congrats on the Guest DT gig and I think you did JUST RIGHT on the fittin in category!!!! 8)

Megan said...

Darling--that's just a perfect little castle for her to be next to. Fab scene!

Christina Fischer said...

So cool! What a perfect scene!

I'm so glad you joined us this month! :)

butterfly843 said...

This card is beautiful!

Shaz Wall said...

Ohhh... the fancy gate is wonderful! it is the perfect background for your card!

coolnana72 said...

Cute, cute card--I love the colors you chose

Billie A said...

Very very cute nice scene love the PI kids.

Lisa H. said...

YOU did a fabulous job this month! it was fun getting to know you and your creations a little better. LOVE this, it's a great design and cute as ever!

Teresa said...

Perfect little princess card.I love it!!!!

Linda said...

That is very cute I like it alot my friend!

Raven said...

Love the colors and textures you used.TFS