Friday, September 3, 2010

Unity FWF Friday!!

It's Unity Stamps Friends with Flair Friday and today I'm sharing a kraft and white creation I made using the sort of new Samantha Walker "Butterfly Garden" set.

This was a nice and quick card....not including drying time for the pigment ink, probably less than 5 minutes!! 

First I stamped the background in white pigment ink.  I used some of the smaller floral stamps from the set to fill in the blank spots.  Then I stamped the round image with Versafine and heat embossed it with white opaque powder.  To make the panel stand out from the card base I mounted it on a white scalloped die cut and then adhered to the card---easy peasy!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT weekend!!


Supplies:
Stamps: Samantha Walker Butterfly Garden by Unity Stamp Co.
Ink: Versafine (for heat embossing), Joann Essentials white pigment ink
Paper: Gina K Kraft cardstock, White Prism Simply Smooth cardstock
Accessories: White opaque embossing powder (Stampendous), Offray ribbon, Maya Road pin, Spellbinders Nestabilities

15 comments:

Bogner's said...

Love all the white and kraft! So beautiful!

Jen said...

OMG, this card screams G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S! Sooo love the white on kraft...did I say gorgeous?!!! *smile*

Danielle said...

I agree with Jen and Bogner's...the kraft/white combo is GORGEOUS!!!!!

Elisabeth said...

Love this, so elegant and striking!

Martha said...

wow, this is gorgeous.

Lisa said...

Your blog title made me laugh... :)

I love this set, and this is such an elegant card!! Wonderful!!!

Mary Friederichsen said...

This is Beautiful Jennifer!
The embossing makes it look like you could just pick it up right off the page and use it with a beautiful dessert on top of it!! YUM!

Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for sharing!

FibreJunky said...

Oooooh! This came out really pretty!!! I love it!

Anne said...

Wow! Beautiful card!!

JenMarie said...

Oh how lovely!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I just love that you did exactly what I was thinking of ---I just couldn't do it. I didn't know how to get my idea out! LOVE IT! You rocked this stamp--beautifully done:) TFS!!!

Lori said...

So pretty! Love the white against the kraft.

Scrapcollectr said...

Lovely,
=D

Laurel said...

So pretty!

Wendy ten Hove said...

This card is very pretty! Love all the white and embossing!! Looks fabulous and what beautiful stamps!

Love, Wendy