Saturday, October 9, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's the Canadian Thanksgiving this weekend, and I have a few Fall/Thanksgiving cards to share. 

The first card I'm sharing today is a photo card.  I've never done a photo card before but I *love* the way it turned out!!  I used some Unity Stamps and Basic Grey fall papers with a photo of my daughter at the pumpkin patch.  I stamped the sentiment directly on the photo using Staz On ink.  This card will definitely be sent out to Nana :)

Supplies: 
Stamps: September KOTM from Unity Stamps (Pumpkins), sentiment from unknown Unity set
Papers: Basic Grey, Bazzill
Ink: Staz On Timber Brown, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Photo, Offray ribbon, wood button, Copic Markers

This second card is a mini card (4 1/4" x 4 1/4") that I did using paper piecing and some more stamps from Unity.  In keeping with the fall look, I used some raffia and a wood button:

































Supplies:
Stamps: Simple Blessings by Unity Stamp Co.
Ink: Staz On Rusty Brown, Staz On Timber Brown
Papers: Cosmo Cricket, Bazzill
Accessories: Wood button, raffia

3 comments:

Liz said...

Gorgeous

Kristine Reynolds said...

She is sooo adorable Jen!!! Here's the page I did of her:
http://stampingandscrapingincalifornia.blogspot.com/2010/10/pick-of-patch.html

Thanks for letting me borrow the pics!

Scrapenabler said...

How could you not love that photo card with the sweet picture of Alyssa on it.