Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Have the happiest of days with the last of the MFT Teasers!

It's the final day of the My Favorite Things Teasers and today I'm sharing the new "Happy Thoughts" sentiment set with you.  There are LOTS of awesome "happy" related sentiments on this set that can be used for all kinds of occasions.

I chose to use my Pure Innocence Birthday Princess image to use with one of the sentiments.  I've been hoarding some papers from The Girls Paperie for a while so I thought they would be just perfect with this stamp.

Don't forget that the release party is TONIGHT from 8 pm to 10 pm at Splitcoaststampers and be sure to stop by Kim's blog at 11 am today for the rest of the teasers from the design team.

Thanks for letting me share again this month!! I know I'll be first in line to buy some of the other new releases when they go live ;)


Supplies:
Stamps:  Pure Innocence Birthday Princess from My Favorite Things stamps,  Happy Thoughts sentiment set from My Favorite Things (available tonight)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Black
Papers:  October Afternoon, The Girls Paperie
Accessories:  Copic markers, Offray ribbon, Nestabilities, Cuttlebug embossing folder

17 comments:

starqueen said...

Hi Jennifer,
I love that new PI Birthday girl and your sweet card makes me happy!
Thanks for sharing!

Tracey said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Jen!! Love it!!

Kelli said...

Great Paper choice

Jessica said...

this is so pretty!! love it!

Nancy Thomas said...

Your paper selection is perfect for that sweet, sweet image.

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

OOOH! This is TOTALLY adorable!!

Jess Willison said...

So cute! Love the ribbon!

Amanda said...

Hold-the-phone! She is sooo sweet!! I love the papers you chose, it suits the card and stamp well! :) I love it :)

duckie said...

Absolutely adorable ! I just love these new sentiments! So perfect for the PI's!

duckie said...

Absolutely adorable! Just love these new sentiments! So perfect for the PI's!

Barbara said...

Love how you used it with the PI! Adorable!

Cindy Haffner said...

CUTE!!!!!!!!

g said...

so so sweet!!

Scrapcollectr said...

How adorably sweet is this little girl with her paper crown and her delicious looking cake! Great job!
=D

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Very cute Jennifer! Love all of your papers! :D

szbacn1 said...

She's a "cutie-patootie"!!! Nice card!

JeanFB said...

Adorable, Jen! Love the colors and the paper piecing!