Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It's MFT Teaser day!! Introducing Jolinne "I'm Sorry"

As you may remember, I was the guest designer last month for My Favorite Things stamps.  Well, in my package I also received a few sets from this month's release and I was asked if I'd like to participate in the Teasers for the sets---of course I jumped at the chance. 
Today, I'm teasing you with the new Jolinne "I'm Sorry" set.  She comes with two different sentiment sets and one cute image!!
Before I share my project, here are a few more details about this month's upcoming release:
  • The October release party is from 8-10pm on October 6th, at the Member Company Forum on SCS.
  • It's your last chance to enter the November Guest Designer Contest (ends on Tuesday, October 5th at 10 PM EST). The winner will be announced at the release party. Get the deets here.
  • Teasers continue today and tomorrow. Be sure to check Kim's blog at 11:00am for links to designers previewing each day. Every day there will be a prize hidden on two of the Creative Team's blog posts. Leaving a comment on every designer's blog post will give you the best chance of winning every day. The October Hop and Shop will begin at 10:00pm October 6th, with the hop starting at Kim's Blog.


Supplies:
Stamps:  Jolinne "I'm Sorry" set from My Favorite Things (available Oct. 6th)
Papers:  Cosmo Cricket Pixielicious, Prism Simply Smooth cardstock
Ink:  Ranger Distress Ink, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Offray ribbon, Stickles, button, Copic Markers

24 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhhh SWEET, I love all your details Jennifer.

Tracey said...

I am loving all of the colour on this Jen! A gorgeous card!!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

What a delight! LOVE the colors and layout!

Nancy Thomas said...

Beautiful colors and details for that sweet Jolinne image.

jenny said...

nice bright colours!!! love the glittery details:)

Dawn said...

Stunning colors Jennifer. Lovely job!

Amanda said...

LOVE IT!! And I love your papers and coloring!! It's a cute looking card :)

Scrapcollectr said...

I'd forgive her immediately! She is so sweet in that paper garden you created!

Jen said...

Very up lifting Jen; Love the colors and the sparkle in her dress and butterfly

Jen said...

Very up lifting Jen; Love the colors and the sparkle in her dress and butterfly

Jen said...

Love how up lifting this is when I look at it; the colors are beautiful and the sparkling on the butterfly and her dress are a pretty touch too

lilscrappers said...

Lovin' the colour and the details! Great work!

Kelli said...

Wow! Congrats!!! I guess you will be the next Kerry... LOL

Card is full of flowery love!!!! Great Job!!!!

Luann said...

This card made me smile. All would be forgiven as soon as I opened it.

Michele Boyer said...

So happy to see you with us again, Jennifer!! Your card is ADORABLE! I love the bright colors and bling!

Susan said...

Wow a brilliant pop of color; really pretty.

Sue D said...

Wow--I like all the colors.

Tanja said...

Nice, bright and colourful.

Barbara said...

So, so CUTE!

Lisa H. said...

yeah for you and US! glad to have you with us today! this is so super cute and cheerful!

Rhonda said...

What a happy card!! So cute.

Ilissa said...

Lovely colors. I love that stamp!!

szbacn1 said...

Oooooh!!! Absolutley stunning card!!! I love it!

Jessica said...

cute cards! love the colors!