Monday, October 25, 2010

Mugshot Monday.....aka where the heck did a year go???

One year ago today, we welcomed our little bundle of joy to our family.  I can't believe how quickly this year has gone and how far behind I already am with her scrapbook ;)  The photo on the left was taken when she was just hours old and the photo on the right was taken yesterday, one day before her first birthday.

We love you our sweet little Alyssa :)

I'll be back shortly with something crafty for you...thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

Scrapenabler said...

She is soooo sweet! I can't believe that it has been a year already. I can't wait to see how your mom scraps her first birthday!

Angelnorth said...

Happy Birthday Alyssa! Somebody's been messing with the controls I reckon, it can't possibly be a full 365 days since she was born!

Deborah said...

She is beautiful just wait forty years and then you will really wonder what happened to the time as you see your baby into middle age!