Thursday, November 18, 2010

Quick and Easy Thursday

If you've been a reader of my blog for a while, you probably know that most of my cards are as totally opposite from clean and simple as possible as you can get :)

Well I have challenged myself recently to try making easier and quicker cards since my crafting time is pretty limited these days.

Well here's a quick, clean and simple one from me.  I created the background by stamping the Unity wood grain backgrounder in kraft coloured ink and then simply layered the other stamps on top in dark brown and turquoise.  I coloured the button turquoise with my Copics to match the sentiment colour.

Hope you enjoyed this simple card and thanks for stopping by!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Donna Downey Imagine it set from Unity Stamps (branch and sentiment), Grainy Background by Unity Stamps
Ink: Old Paper Distress Ink by Ranger, Timber Brown Staz On Ink, Teal Blue Staz On Ink
Paper: Gina K Designs Kraft cardstock
Accessories: Brown Twill ribbon, button, Copic Markers (for tinting button)

No comments: