Monday, November 1, 2010

Welcome Little One

I just *love* this hanging hearts stamp from Ippity stamps (a division of Unity Stamp Co.) and used it to create this easy baby card (thanks to my friend Lesley for letting me try it out). 

Although the card looks like there's lots of layers and stitching details, it's actually all the work of the paper!! (from the Girls Paperie) I simply stamped the image onto some blue paper from the collection, paper pieced the hearts and matted it onto the floral paper.  The card background was also just two layers of paper but the patchwork look with the faux stitching makes it looks more detailed.

Thanks for stopping by!!



Supplies:
Stamps: Moon Beams and Heart Strings from Ippity (Unity Stamps)
Ink: Staz On Timber Brown
Papers: The Girls Paperie
Accessories: Offray Ribbon

6 comments:

Wendy ten Hove said...

Lovely card! I love this stamp! I ordered it last week, so I hope it will arrive to me soon! And you made just the perfect card with it, a lovely combination of cute and bright, love the papers you used, so perfect!!

Hugs, Wendy

Tracey said...

I absolutely adore this Jen!! Gorgeous card!!

Deborah Boyet said...

Hi Jennifer!
I love your cards. Could not find an email address, but I wanted to know if you are interested in trying my digital stamps. All new ones are free...currently there are 6 for free!
Please stop by my blog www.blackberrylane-designs.blogspot.com or email me @ dboyet10@gmail.com No gimmicks, just looking for some scrapbookers to test! Thanks

iluvmybugs said...

What a beautiful card...love all the pretty papers and colors!!! TFS
~Terry~

symbelly said...

Lovely card!
i love the color and the stamp.

Jessy said...

this is absolutely gorgeous. i love the colors and the patterns on this card. wow.