Thursday, December 23, 2010

Last but not least......

Hello my friends!  You have one more day to comment on this post (click on link) to win some blog candy in celebration of my 600th blog post.

Today I'm sharing the final card (bottom right hand corner of photo) I created using the same patterned paper and quick/simple designs.  When you see all the cards together you can see how I used scraps from one card to create elements of the others.  For example on the snowman card I used a piece of the scrap embossed tan cardstock on the background of my winter scene.  As you can see with a few limited supplies, you really can create a number of unique looking cards!

One quick tip for today:  On the card in the bottom right corner I didn't have any brown bling swirls so I took some plain silver ones and coloured them with a brown Copic marker!

3 comments:

TracyM said...

I love the simplicity of using the same products over 4 creations!...but your cards do not look simple. They are elegant and beautiful. Wonderful work!

Cathy said...

Beautiful cards Jennifer!
Merry Christmas!!

Linda said...

I love these cards very fun and cute! Merry christmas