Friday, December 3, 2010

Some exciting news to share!



I'm super excited to announce that I've been asked to join the Design Team for My Cute Stamps!  I've been a fan of their stamps for a while now so it was an honour to be chosen to be on their design team for the next few months.  I can't wait to share some designs with you!!

For a list of the other selected designers and the design gallery please visit the My Cute Stamps blog and Flickr page.

P.S.  This is my SIX HUNDREDTH blog post (woah, when did that happen!!) and I think it's time for I did a giveaway.....Check back early next week for you chance to some blog candy :)

8 comments:

Lesley Langdon said...

Wohooooo Jen! AMAZING news, they do have the cutest stamps!

Kerry J. said...

Congrats Jen! That's so awesome - you rock girlie!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Congatulations Jen!!!

Agnieszka said...

Congrats on making the My Cute Stamps DT, Jennifer! Looking forward to working with you! :)

steph said...

Congrats, Jen! I can't wait to work with you on the Design Team!

Denise said...

Hey girl, I happened along your blog, (no idea how), but I LOVE YOUR BLOG TITLE. I used to thing people who blogged were lame. Now I'm that person who is lame. LOL.. You blog title is hilarous!

Jingle said...

Congratulations!!!! That is exciting!

Risa said...

Congratulations on becoming a member of My Cute Stamps DT Jennifer! I look forward to working with you!
hugs
Risa:)