Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Royal Celebration with My Cute Stamps

It's time for my first official design team post for My Cute Stamps.  I've been creating up a storm with my stamps and I'm in *LOVE*.  The stamps are so darn cute and so easy to work with.  I've also enjoyed working with clear stamps again as it makes it a lot easier to see where you're stamping.

For this card I used a shaped card base that I cut out using my Mom's Cricut machine and created this paper-pieced princess scene using stamps from "A Royal Celebration" set.

See you soon with some more creations :)



Supplies:
Stamps: A Royal Celebration Set from My Cute Stamps
Ink: Memento, Distress Ink
Papers: Basic Grey, Prism, Prism Simply Smooth cardstock
Accessories: Cricut cartridge (shaped card), Copic markers, Maya Road Trim, Stickles

1 comment:

Anesha said...

Adorable card. You have some great cards on your blog. Anesha :)