Thursday, February 24, 2011

Feeling Groovy--Stampavie style

Today I'd like to share a flower power inspired birthday card.  The stamp is designed by Helz Cuppelditch from Stampavie.  For this card I first chose my paper and then coloured the image with my Copics to match.  The paper ruffle was created by just folding a strip of paper, leaving a small amount unfolded to allow the image to be attached.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Supplies:
Stamp:  Helz Cuppelditch "Flower Power Camper Van" (LW0609) from Stampavie
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers:  Sassafras, Neenah cardstock, Bazzill cardstock
Accessories:  7 Gypsies rubons, Copic markers, Stickles, Nestabilities, Fiskars border punch

1 comment:

Wendance Designs said...

Great card!! I nominated you for a Stylish Blog Award - check out my blog to see the details!!!