Friday, February 18, 2011

Nothin' says loving....like FWF Friday

Welcome to another Unity Stamps Friends with Flair Friday!  Today I'm sharing a card I made using one of my favourite lines of American Crafts paper (Abode).  As soon as I received my Unity Stamps Kitchen Logic set, I knew it would work really well with this line.  I coloured the image with bright primary colours to match the papers and added a bit of texture to the red circle using a Cuttlebug embossing folder.

For a full list of today's participants please stop by the Unity blog and don't forget to find the flair blinkie and comment for your chance to win!



Supplies:
Stamps: Kitchen Logic set from Unity Stamp Co
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers: Bazzill, DCWV, American Crafts Abode line
Accessories: Nestabilities, Offray ribbon, button, Copic Markers, Cuttlebug embossing folder

18 comments:

Patricia said...

I have never seen that stamp set! !It is aweome! Great card! I love the colors!

StampinCathy said...

What a fun and colorful card. I just love it.

Paula said...

What an awesome card! Love the patterned papers! And the little oven is just adorable!

Martha said...

love how colorful it is ;)

FibreJunky said...

I love the name of your blog, first off, and your card is adorable! GReat paper choice to go with the stamps!

sharon g said...

So cute! LOVE IT

NoraAnne said...

This is really REALLY super cute :) LOVE IT!

Roslyn said...

I love how bright and cheery this is!

Jennipher Lowery said...

Totally Rockin' Card!

Carolina said...

What a darlin' card - great design and colors!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Omg I love this the stamps and papers go so well together!!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a super cute card!! Love that background DP! And that stamp set--one of my favs:)

dahlhousedesigns said...

Too cute, love the design and perfect papers!

lisa a.

Anne said...

Super cute kitchen card! Love all the details:)

bedalou said...

Awesome card, Clean lines and great colors. Thanks for sharing

Angie Blom said...

WOW.. awesome card. love the bold colours!

Scraping Miami said...

What a great card idea with that paper I have that paper pack and could not think of what to do with those peaces. Thanks

Scraping Miami said...

What a great card idea with that paper I have that paper pack and could not think of what to do with those peaces. Thanks