Tuesday, February 1, 2011

We're so LUCKY!! Kim Hughes stamps are back (whhoottt!!)


If you've been following my blog for a while, it's no big surprise to you how much I *LOVE* Kim Hughes' artwork---I mean heck look at my header for my blog :).  In fact, those stamps were the reason I was drawn to Cornish Heritage Farms where I eventually was lucky enough to design for them for a few years.  It was a sad day for me when Kim stopped producing artwork for them as well as when Richard and Liz decided to sell the business.

Anyways-----GUESS WHAT???  Kim has started her very own stamp business called Paper Smooches!!  I am one HAPPY girl and we are so lucky that Kim has decided to start her own company.  I can't wait to see what she has in store for us :)

3 comments:

Laura O'Donnell said...

I'm excited about this, too!

Sparkly Pink Star said...

oooh this is so exciting, thank you for sharing this news, I loved her stamps with Cornish Heritage too....off to tell my friends!! Beautiful card!

Lisa H. said...

sooooo so cute! and yes, this is a good thing. I ordered right away and my stamps arrived today! soooo happy :) tfs