Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I love spring!

Well, I'm optimistic that winter may FINALLY be over and spring on it's way, so I thought I'd share a spring themed card that I made last week. 

The image (from My Cute Stamps) was stamped onto watercolour paper and coloured with watercolour pencils.  The papers are from Making Memories and the chipboard sentiment is from a package of spring themed chipboard from the dollar store.  As you can see in the second photo there is some nice dimension from the paper pleating and the raised image panel.

Thanks for stopping by and hoppy spring!


Supplies:
Stamps:  Jelly Beans set by My Cute Stamps
Ink:  Palette Noir, Colorbox chalk ink
Papers:  Making Memories, watercolour paper
Accessories:  chipboard sentiment (dollar store), Offray ribbon, watercolour pencils

No comments: