Sunday, March 13, 2011

Keep Calm and Stamp On with the new Unity monthly challenge

In case you haven't heard, Unity Stamps started a new monthly challenge blog last month (Keep Calm and Stamp On with Unity).  I just managed to squeak out a card for the February challenge which ends tomorrow. 

The theme for the first challenge was "hearts".  I decided to use one of my never-been-inked Itty Bitty stamps.  I coloured the little monsters and sentiment that comes in the mini set to match some of the colours in some of the Valentine's day papers I had sitting in my scrap pile.

I'm looking forward to seeing the March challenge which starts on March 15th....maybe I'll even get it done a bit sooner LOL!

Supplies:
Stamp:  Itty Bitty Nicest Place to Be from Unity Stamp Co.
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers:  Neenah cardstock, K and Co. Kelli Panacci papers
Accessories:  Copic markers, K and Co die cut hearts, Micheals ribbon, Stickles

1 comment:

the whimsical butterfly said...

What a Fabulous heart card! It's adorable! Thanks so much for playing along in the new unity challenge!!!