Monday, March 14, 2011

Moxie Fab Monday.....an Irish paper piecing creation

Top of the week to you!  This week I have a few St. Patrick's Day creations to share with you. 

Let's start out with an Irish themed card I created using a princess stamp from My Cute Stamps, a hodgepodge of green papers and my favourite technique---paper piecing.  The shamrock was traced onto some of the green Jillibean paper and hand cut.  I added a plain white flower in the center and some Stickles around the outside before "floating" my princess with some foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by!!


This is my entry for the paper piecing stamp challenge for the Moxie Fab blog.

Supplies:
Stamps:  Royal Celebration from My Cute Stamps, Irish Sentiment stamp from AC Moore dollar bin (not sure who makes it sorry!!)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers:  Making Memories, Jillibean Soup, Neenah cardstock
Accessories:  Hand cut shamrock, Stickles, Recollections flower, Copic markers

2 comments:

Laura O'Donnell said...

cuteness!

Cath said...

Hey Jennifer! Thanks for entering the Paper Piecing Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the stampy fun! :)