Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Whooooo loves Owl-o-ween?

I know it's a tad early to be making cards for fall but I have some great Halloween stamps from My Cute Stamps that I've been dying to get inky for a while now so bear with me......

Here's a Halloween scene card that I created using the Happy Owl-o-ween set, some Cosmo Cricket papers and a Martha Stewart spiderweb punch that I picked up practically free at the end of last fall at Michaels.  I also found some Martha Stewart Halloween baker's twine in my stash and decided to jump on the trend bandwagon and give it a whirl.  The funny thing is that I *think* I've had that twine for at least 4 years and it's just finding it's way into the "hot" category for paper crafting now.


Supplies:
Stamps: Happy Owl-o-ween  from My Cute Stamps
Papers:  Cosmo Cricket, Making Memories (polka dot kraft paper), Neenah cardstock
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black
Accessories:  Martha Stewart spiderweb punch, Martha Stewart bakers twine, Recollections brand rhinestones

1 comment:

Emily Leiphart said...

Jennifer, this is stunning!!! I love the length of the card and you packed so much goodness into it.