Friday, March 18, 2011

Wrapping up St. Patrick's Day week with a Lucky card for FWF Friday

A belated "Top of the Morning" to all my Unity "Friends with Flair" buddies! 

Today I'd like to share with you a St. Patrick's Day themed card I created using the Good Times Vintage Banner set.  This set is PERFECT for creating a greeting across a long and skinny card and you can basically customize your message to read anything you like.  You may recall a while back I posted a "Happy" banner card with a similar layout.  Well, I actually created this card first but it was picked up for publication so I recreated another one with a different theme.

Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to check out the Unity blog for a full list of today's FWF participants and details on how you can win some free Unity stamps!!


I was lucky to have this card published in the March 2011 Cards magazine....it's aways so fun to see your work in print :)


Supplies:
Stamps:  Good Times Vintage Banner (set SBC-129) by Unity Stamps
Ink:  Ranger Distress Ink
Papers:  Georgia Pacific Cardstock, October Afternoon, The Girls Paperie
Accessories:   Offray ribbon, American Crafts glitter chipboard stickers, Fiskars border punch

19 comments:

FrancineB said...

Very pretty card! Love the banner look and the pretty scalloped edging.

Lisa H. said...

congrats on the Pub! your card is sweet! love those banners.

Rona said...

Super cute card!!! Congrats on the publication - and this reminds me I haven't gotten my March issue - I sure hope my subs didn't run out!!!

dahlhousedesigns said...

Yay, congrats on a the pub and with such a great card!

lisa a.

Scrapcollectr said...

Congrats! The card is lovely and how exciting to have it recognized! I've been meaning to ink up this set...you've inspired me....
*smile*

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Oh, I just LOVE your LUCKY banner! Absolutely LOVE it! :)

Emily Leiphart said...

This is GORGEOUS, Jennifer! I love the banner, the sparkly letters and the bows. Congratulations on being published!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

wHAT A FUN CARD AND bIG CONGRATS TO YOU FOR GETTING PUBLISHED!!!!!

sharon g said...

How cute and classy. I like the muted colors!

Anne said...

You may be lucky, but this cute has a great style and that's why it was picked:)

Katrina said...

Jennifer...so cute and LUCKY!!!! And congrats on the Pub!!!!! It does look great in print!!! hugs, Katrina

Patricia said...

Jennifer, your card is gorgeous! Congrats on getting it published!

Lindsey said...

Congrats on being published! Love those big green bows.

My Angel said...

Congrats on the publish!! That is my ultimate dream!! Just once would make my day~

Very pretty card you made!!

Rosie said...

You are such a talented card maker, great to see your work recognized!

Roslyn said...

Lucky you!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Super awesome--the card and that you were published! HOOOORAY! LOVE the papers and the ribbon!

Rachel B said...

Love the lucky banner and congrats on being published.

JenMarie said...

LOOOOVE it!!!