Friday, April 29, 2011

You are one cool chick!!

Unity Stamp's April Kit of the Month has some super cute images---so cute in fact that after only having this kit in my hot little hands for only TWO days I actually opened it and created some cards (I'm notorious for letting my kits sit in their original envelopes for a while before getting around to crafting with them). 

Like many other Unity girls, I couldn't resist putting some of those chic glasses on one of my chicks.  I hand cut them using scissors and hid the cut mark with some stickles (too lazy to get out the exacto knife LOL!). 

Thanks so much for stopping by!!


It's Friends with Flair Friday so don't forget to stop by the Unity blog for the customer blog hop.  Comment along the way and share YOUR Unity creation for your chance to win some stamps.

Supplies:
Stamps:  April Kit Of The Month (Small Things Matter Most) from Unity Stamp Co.
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers:  Bazzill cardstock, Neenah cardstock, Georgia Pacific cardstock, The Girls' Paperie
Accessories:  Sizzix Basic Grey embossing folder, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Stickles, Making Memories letter stickers

28 comments:

Scrap~tures said...

Such a cute card! TFS!

Laurel said...

Too cute!

NoraAnne said...

This card is SO SO SO cute :) :) :) I love everything about it!

Jen said...

Freaking adorable! I love the glasses and would totally do the same thing to hide the cut marks. LOL

Wendy ten Hove said...

This is so cool! Those glittery glasses are the best! Love this stylish chick! Great card!!!

Hugs, Wendy

Angela said...

Very Cute! Love the glitter glasses on the chick!! Thanks for participating in the TWEET Challenge!

Natalie said...

totally adorable!! love those birds!!

Erin said...

LOL those chicks with glasses crack me up! *smile*

sharon g said...

I NEED those glasses, but couldn't justify buying the whole kit just for 3 glasses...I love what you did.

Kary said...

Super cute, Jennifer!! Love the embossing in the background too.

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

This is SO SO SO cute! I need this set! I love it! I'm gonna follow your blog, that's how much I love this card!

dclouser said...

LOVE everything about this card - the embossing, DP, way you did the sentiment, and especially your cool chicks and the glasses!

Karen said...

Love the embossed background and how you added three chickies and the one in the middle with those glasses..too cute!! Awesome card!

JPScraps said...

Too, too cute! I love how you gave one of the chicks glasses :)

Emily Leiphart said...

This is perfect, Jennifer! I LOVE the sparkly glasses!!

Carolina said...

What a fun card and the shimmery glasses are the perfect touch - love it!

jennifer mitten said...

This is absolutely adorable!

mommyfink said...

How fun!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Anne said...

LOVE this!! Love the chicks and how you did the lettering:)

Angie Blom said...

Ahhh.. amazing card. love that CHick!!

beadz said...

Very cute!

Carol said...

Too cute!


Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

Gwen said...

Your card brings a laugh to my heart! Love your CHIC-ie!

Heidi said...

So cute :)

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Omg how cute is this wow I love it!!!So many great details!!!Thanks for playing along with us!!!!

Katrina said...

HAHA....I laughed out loud at this!!!! hugs, Katrina

Jimmi said...

Very pretty!!
thanks so much for playing with us!

dahlhousedesigns said...

absolutely adorable!!! thanks for playing along with the Unity challenge!

lisa a.