Friday, May 6, 2011

Small things sometimes matter most

Happy Friday!  I'm keeping it short and sweet....

Today I'm sharing a quick and easy baby card that I made for the Unity Place embossing challenge and the All Things Unity texture challenge using some Lily Bee paper scraps that were sitting on my desk and the Unity April Kit of the Month

Thanks for stopping by!  For more fabulous Unity creations stop by the Friends with Flair post on the Unity blog.



Supplies:
Stamps:  April Kit of the Month (Small things matter) from Unity Stamps
Ink:  Palette Noir
Papers:  Lily Bee designs, Geogia Pacific cardstock
Accessories:  Wilton doily, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Spellbinders die, Creative Bags ribbon

16 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

Jennifer, this is oh so beautiful! wow.... I love this! xo hugs bonitarose, your bow is perfect!

Rachel B said...

So adorable! I love the doily and paper piecing! I have this stamp in my possession right now and am going to have to case this!

tina werner said...

so stinkin' cute!

Kate said...

Oh i love this , so sweet :0)
Kate x

sharon g said...

The dots on the ribbon and paper is a classic!!!

Susan B. said...

Adorable card! I love all the texture on this card as well as the colors you used!

Wendy ten Hove said...

This is soooo cute! Love that cute hanging there! And the colors are wonderful, gorgeous doily, gogeous bow!!! So pretty!
Hugs, Wendy

Gwen said...

WOW!!!!!! This is so adorable! You did a spectacular job on this card!

Natalie said...

SO SO CUTE!!! love that embossed background and the doily!! cute!!!

Linda said...

This is a neat card. I too love that embossed background and the doily!! cute!!!

Anne said...

Gorgeous! Your bow is tied so perfectly and the ribbon is gorgeous! I love the color scheme and how you used the doily:)

jennifer mitten said...

Love this! The colors and designs and textures are perfect!

My Angel said...

Quick & Easy and oh so pretty!! Love it!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Are you kidding me???? This card is SOOOOOO amazing! I loooooove the colors--the doily--the stamps! YOU ROCK!

Scrapcollectr said...

This card oozes texture....so gorgeous!
*smile*

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this (still!!!)!! I forgot to say "Thanks for playing along with us over at ATU!!!"