Saturday, June 11, 2011

Congrats on your bun in the oven (Card Patterns #119)

Hello!  I hope everyone is having a nice weekend so far. 

Today I'd like to share with you the card I made for this week's Card Patterns sketch (119) for which I am very thrilled to be featured as the guest designer.  To see this week's awesome sketch and to check out all the other designer's samples, please stop by the blog.

For my card I used Lawn Fawn's "Plus One" set.  I used the oven as my central focal image and then part of the mobile image for the side accents.  To add some texture I embossed the panels before stamping my sentiment directly on top.

Thanks so much Card Patterns for the chance to be the guest designer this week!!


Supplies:
Stamps:  "Plus One" set by Lawn Fawn
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black
Papers:  DCWV (Linen Closet), Bazzill cardstock, Neenah cardstock
Accessories:  Offray ribbon, button (Dollarama), Cuttlebug embossing folder, Spellbinders Nestabilties, Copic makers, Stickles
Sketch:  Card Patterns #119

3 comments:

Anesha said...

Adorable card!!

Mara... said...

That is such a cute image!! I love the glitter and the embossing. Great card!

Petti said...

Nice layout and design! Such a cute card!