Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sending happy thoughts your way with YNSs June release

Hi!  Today I'd like to share a card that I made using one of the new June release images from Your Next Stamp.  For my card I went with a total bicycle theme using the new Fhiona Riding a Bike stamp, a gear motif Cuttlebug embossing folder and some bicycle paper from Jillibean Soup.  The sentiment is a sticker from SRM (I'm loving these for my cards these days---great variety of sayings without having to have a billions stamps on hand).

O.K. so how would you like to win one of the new June stamps???  Well, be sure to stop by the Your Next Stamp blog today to see all the new releases, some more wonderful creations from the design team and of course the giveaway.

This is also a great time to stop by the YNS store and advantage of a summer 10% off sale.  The sale is from June 15th to June 20th – just enter online code YNSJUNENR for your discount.  (I totally have my eye on some of the Fhiona World Kid Collection that might just find their way home with me).


A bit of detail.....as you can see the image panel was adhered with dimensional tape and you can see the texture on the cardstock and the wrinkled ribbon.

Also a tip:  See the grass and pavement?  Well I created that using my Copics.  I use the side of the brush nip to create grass using a few tones of green.  Then I just filled in below with some grey tones to make the pavement. 


Supplies:
Stamp:  Fhiona Riding a Bike from Your Next Stamp
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers:  Core'dinations cardstock, Neenah Cardstock, Jillibean Soup papers, Bazzill cardstock
Accessories:  Seam binding (dyed with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist), Recollections flower, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Cuttlebug embossing folder, SRM sentiment sticker, Copic Markers

2 comments:

Kerri said...

I love your little scene, and that dp is perfect! So cute!

Catherine said...

ohh my gosh what a beautiful blog, just happened to stubble across it when looking for purple onion stamps!! Very talented lady, love your style!!!