Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Thankful for..... Your Next Stamp DT opportunity

As the end of June approaches (WOW, that month sure flew by!!) my guest designer position with Your Next Stamp draws to an end.  Thanks to Karen, for letting me showcase her stamps this month :)

So today I'd like to share the last of the YNS creations I completed this month using the Fhiona "Thankful for You" stamp set.  For this card I picked the background text paper (from October Afternoon) before I started colouring my image, and then I pulled the colours for the image from the coloured parts of the text.  I should mention that the actual image has a lady bug sitting on the flower on the right.  I totally messed up the colouring on the bug so to salvage all the colouring that I had one already I just cut it off---embrace your mistakes LOL!

Thanks for letting me share my YNS creations with you this month.  And P.S.  I just read on the YNS blog that Karen is having a big sale from today until Friday.  Check it out :)


Supplies:
Stamps:  Fhiona Thankful for You set from Your Next Stamp
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers:  October Afternoon, The Paper Company kraft cardstock, Neenah cardstock
Accessories:  Offray ribbon, rhinestones, Copic markers, Stickles

4 comments:

Kristie said...

Adorable card! Love that text dp.

Tracey said...

A gorgeous card Jen! Love those papers!

Anesha said...

Super card, love the image and paper combination. :)

uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
This card is a very creative, sweet and cute,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com