Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Your Next Stamp shaped card challenge

Hello!  For those of you who follow or view my blog regulary, you know that I *love* to make shaped cards so this week's Your Next Stamp challenge to make a shaped card (no rectangles or squares) was really no challenge at all for me.

I used a round scalloped card base that I cut on my Mom's Cricut machine and then layered it with some patterned papers from the latest Basic Grey birthday collection.  The birthday Fhiona image was paper pieced and coloured with my Copic markers.  I "popped" the balloon part of the image with some dimensional adhesive and some twine from The Twinery.  To finish off the card I added some Stickles and cut some of the mini banners from the patterned paper.

Thanks for stopping by!  We'd love to see you participate in this week's challenge....you could even win a prize :)


Supplies:
Stamps:  Birthday Surprise Fhiona from Your Next Stamp
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers:  Georgia Pacific cardstock (base), Neenah cardstock (image), Basic Grey papers, Core'dinations cardstock
Accessories:  Offray ribbon, Stickles, twine from The Twinery, Cricut Card cartridge

1 comment:

michib said...

very cute, cheerful card.