Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday is one of My Favorite Things

Hello and Happy Friday!  We have officially moved into our new place (two weeks ago actually) and I'm starting to unpack my craft space now that the rest of the house is sort of in order.  I can't believe how much craft stuff I actually have once you see it all packed it all up in boxes!  I'll take a photo this weekend to show you the before and after photos.

In the mean time, I have a few cards I made a while back featuring some stamps from My Favorite Things to share.  The first card uses a die/stamp combo of a spinner.  I just love this set and can't wait to use it on scrapbook pages as well.  I have the original die/stamp set as well as the add on sentiment set so there are LOTS of different themes you can create--in this case I went with a Christmas countdown theme.  The spinner die also fits perfectly on one of the scalloped Nestabilities dies.

This second card uses one of the very first Pure Innocence stamps that I purchased.  I paper pieced the shower cap and the rest of the card was made using scraps.


Supplies:

Stamps/Die set: Die-namics Game Night Spinner Die & Stamp Set Duo by My Favorite Things Stamps, You Spin Me additions for game night stamps by MFT (sentiment and Christmas images)
Ink: Brilliance Rocket Red Pigment Ink
Papers: Georgia Pacific cardstock, Bazzill cardstock, American Crafts papers
Accessories: brad, SEI twine ribbon, Spellbinders die

Stamps: Pure Innocence Lather.Rinse.Repeat from My Favorite Things
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers:  October Afternoon, Neenah cardstock
Accessories:  Fiskars border punch, Copic markers, Stickles, button, embroidery thread

1 comment: