Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Happy Birthday with Stephanie Ackerman and POD

Good morning!  I received a new package of rubber from Purple Onion Designs last week and I couldn't wait to ink up the new cupcake stamp set (designed by Stephanie Ackerman).  I paper pieced the center framed cupcake image and then cut a few extras to colour and add to the card.

The papers are from My Mind's Eye (6" x 6" pad).  I used my Bow Easy to tie a three layer Baker's twine bow and then added a small red button in the center.  I added just a touch of sparkle to the center cupcake and then popped it with some dimensional adhesive.


Supplies:
Stamps: Stephanie Ackerman's Cupcake Framed Doodle stamp set from Purple Onion Designs
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Distress Ink
Papers:  My Mind's Eye Stella Rose Mabel 6 x 6" pad, Georgia Pacific cardstock (card base), Neenah cardstock
Accessories:  Baker's twine from WRMK (Sew Easy thread), Fiskars Threading Water border punch, mini red button, Stickles, Copic markers

3 comments:

Tracey said...

This is absolutely fabulous Jen!! I love the colours!!

Mieke said...

LOVELY!!!!!

Joy said...

Such a fun Summery Birthday card, love it Jen...you ROCKED this stamp!! Hugs!