Monday, September 5, 2011

Boo....Eek....Trick or Treat....

As I was packing up my supplies for our recent move, I came across a great piece of Halloween themed paper from Making Memories that inspired me to create this card.  Because the paper is double sided I was able to use only one piece of paper to create my card (which is rare for me because I *LOVE* patterned paper hee hee).  It had a cute skeleton image on one part of the paper that I designed the card around.

I stamped the Halloween Noteblock stamp from Purple Onion Designs in black ink onto a distressed part of the paper and then lined up the top with the flat part of the scalloped card base (cut on the Cricut).  I embellished the card with a die cut spider web, some ribbon and an orange flower.  A pretty quick and easy card.

Thanks for stopping by.


Supplies:
Stamps:  Halloween Noteblock from Purple Onion Designs
Ink:  Palette Noir
Papers:  Making Memories, Bazzill cardstock
Accessories:  Spider web die cut (Lifestyle Crafts/Quickutz), Offray ribbon, Recollections flower, Cricut card base

1 comment:

Jan Garber said...

Jennifer, I love your shaped card! So pretty? Not sure how to categorize it, but I love it!