Sunday, September 25, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Hi!  Long time no blog----I was busy working on a "special" project for the last few weeks so I haven't had too much time for my own stamping plus I had zero mojo after finishing the project LOL!.

But, today I'd like to share with you a Halloween card that I did just for fun.  I used the September My Mind's Eye (MME) card sketch and used mainly MME papers and dies.  Since I couldn't find don't have any actual Halloween MME papers, I used seasonal colours from a number of the 6 x 6 pads (see supply list).  The die cut sentiment and spider is from a die cut sheet from an older line of MME Halloween collection.  The cute little witch stamp is from My Favorite Things.

I also used a few die cuts on this card for this week's Simon Say's blog challenge.  The spider web is an old Quickutz die and the scalloped green paper was cut with a My Favorite Things die.  Finally, I used a ton of patterned paper for this week's Wee Memories challenge (#69).

Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies:
Stamp:  Pure Innocence Little Witch from My Favorite Things
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, brown ink for distressing
Papers:  My Mind's Eye Lime Twist (Fly a Kite 6 x 6), Stella Rose (Mabel 6 x 6), black cardstock
Accessories: Martha Stewart baker's twine, button, MME die cut sentiment, strip and spider (unknown line), large Dienamics scalloped die from My Favorite Things, Stickles, Quickutz spider web die
Challenges:  MME Sept. card sketch, Wee Memories #69 (patterned paper), Simon Says challenge (dies and punches)

6 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cool!!!

Joy said...

Cute cute cute, loving this card Jen...makes me smile big time... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

texasjodylynn said...

Super cute!

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Wow! Super adorable card!! Love the spider and web!! Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Brandi said...

This is adorable! Love the little witch! Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories!

Amy said...

Ok, this is a super adorable image....I must get her!!! Love your Halloweenie twine too! Thanks for playing along with Wee Memories!