Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sparking my creativity with Paper Smooches


Today I'd like to share with you a card I created using this week's Paper Smooches sparks challenge.  I have several Paper Smooches sets sitting in my "to use" basket and decided to pull one out and get it inky.

The challenge was to use a photo as inspiration (see photo below) and this is what I came up with --- I was inspired by the colour palette, the twine and of course the ruffles on the onesie.  I opted for a holiday theme and used that fabulous white ribbon that I bought at the fabric store as my snow-y ground.

Thanks for stopping by!!



And here's the inspiration photo from the challenge:


Supplies:
Stamps:  Swanky Snowdudes from Paper Smooches stamps
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Joann's Essentials white pigment ink
Paper:  The Paper Company kraft cardstock, Coredinations mint green cardstock, Kelli Panacci patterned paper (pink), Neenah cardstock
Accessories:  Pink sorbet twine from the Twinery, Copic markers, Cuttlebug embossing folder, button, Spellbinders Nestabilities, white ruffled ribbon from the fabric store

2 comments:

Rosie said...

Your card is adorable and I totally see the inspiration piece in it!

Robin said...

Such pretty snow!! Fab card!
Robin