Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy World Card Making Day!!

Hello and Happy World Card Making Day! 

First of all I'd like to announce that I'm thrilled to be joining the Your Next Stamp design team!  I did some guest design work for them earlier this summer and it's a honour to represent this local Canadian stamping company on a regular basis.  I'll have some new YNS creations for you shortly but in the mean time you can check out all my YNS creations here.


Second of all....hop on over to the Scrapbook and Cards Today blog for a special card gallery.  They are featuring one of my Halloween cards that I made using a Noteblock Stamp from Purple Onion Designs.  For more details on this card, see this previous post.


Supplies:
Ink: Palette Noir
Papers: Making Memories, Bazzill cardstock
Accessories: Spider web die cut (Lifestyle Crafts/Quickutz), Offray ribbon, Recollections flower, Cricut card base

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Welcome Jen! Glad to have you on the team:):)