Tuesday, October 25, 2011

On the fifth day of Christmas YNS gave to me.....


On the fifth day of Christmas YNS gave to me---one happy reindeer!

As I was digging around for some Christmas papers to use on my project, I came across an ancient (like we're talking at least 10 years old I think!!!) Provo Craft Christmas slab and it was exactly the inspiration I was looking for for my happy reindeer image.  I took four different papers bold, bright and graphic papers from the slab for my layered creation.  This cute stamp also comes with a sentiment in a fantastic Christmas-y looking font.

Be sure to stop by the YNS blog for the rest of today's releases and more samples from the designers.

See you later this week with a look at the new stamp and die set-----and don't forget to dig out some of those old papers, you never know what you'll find :)



Supplies:
Stamp:  Happy as a Reindeer from Your Next Stamp
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers:  Provo Craft, Neenah carstock, Bazzill cardstock
Accessories:  Foam snowflake, Wilton baker's twine, button, Dienamics scalloped die, Fiskars border punch, Copic Markers, Making Memories pin and sentiment tag, Stickles, Spellbinder's dies

2 comments:

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

I LOVE this stamp and your card is so FUN! That sparkly nose is just way too COOL!!!

April said...

So cute Jen!! You've really used your imagination.
Lynn