Friday, October 21, 2011

Thanks Teacher on Unity Friday

Good morning Unity friends.  I have a short and sweet post today......

This is a thank you card that I made using one of Samantha Walker's new release stamps (A to Z Coordinates) from Unity.  The design is quite simple and was based on the WCMD sketch challenge from Splitcoaststampers.

I stamped the school house image onto the lined patterned paper, coloured with my Copics (this brand of paper is good to colour on with minimal bleeding) and then used a notebook edge punch along the top.  All of the school themed papers are from October Afternoon.

Thanks so much for stopping by and for more great projects from Unity Stamps, stop by their blog for the weekly customer blog hop (don't forget you can win some fabulous stamps too!!)



Supplies:
Stamps:  Samantha Walker A to Z Coordinates (Schoolhouse) from Unity Stamp Co., April 2011 Kit of the Month ("teacher") from Unity Stamp Co.
Papers:  October Afternoon
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Twine, button, Copic markers, Stamping Up Notebook edge punch, SRM sticker

20 comments:

Rachel B said...

Fabulous teacher card! I love the coloring!

Kary said...

Jennifer, this card is awesome!! I Love it!!

Glenda J said...

This is fantastic! Love the colours, the background paper and the twine/button.

JPScraps said...

Great card!

Joni Kix said...

This is a GREAT card! I LOVE the bold colors! TFS!

Ruby said...

Great card. Love the colours that you have used. I will have to check out these stamps.

Jingle said...

This is so cute! What a great card!

Aleks said...

So, so, so NICE!!! I love old school type stuff! The colours are perfect...and holy smokes I remember the actual blackboards..they changed them to greenboards when I was in grade 4 or 5 I think.

Linda said...

THat is way too cute. I bet the teachers love it!

Karen L said...

Awesome card and your coloring is wonderful! Oh yes, and the title of your blog cracks me up!!

Anne Tussing said...

This card is awesome!!

Eva said...

WOW!!! Great card, this is absolutely perfect!

Jennifer said...

LOVE this great card!!! Too CUTE!! (=

sharon g said...

The paper is PERFECT for that card!

Sarah said...

Love your coloring...oy I keep telling myself...I don't need copics...after seeing this I might be wrong...again :)

samantha's cards said...

wonderful card.

Danie May said...

This is so sweet!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

this is super cute! :)

Emily Keaton said...

This is amazing! I love the bold red with the blackboard. Lovely coloring. This is super for a teacher!!

Roslyn said...

What a perfect teacher card! I love all the detail!