Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Witch-y Wednesday

Hello!  Hopefully you're not tiring of Halloween projects because I have another few to share this week. 

Today I'd like to show you a card I made for the October Sketch for You To Try using one of the new Your Next Stamp digital stamps.  I printed the Cute Witch onto some Neenah cardstock and coloured her with my Copics.  Then I made a little scene with her using some of the WRMK Spookville papers.  What I like about digital stamps is that you can make your image as big or small as you need for your project.  To embellish my card I used another one of the Martha Stewart pre-made accordion embellishments I got at Liquidation World, changed the colour with distress ink and stamped my sentiment onto it before adding a twine bow.

Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies:
Stamps: Cute Witch Digi stamp from Your Next Stamp, sentiment from Your Next Stamp
Ink: Palette Noir (sentiment)
Papers: WRMK (Spookville line), Neenah cardstock
Accessories: Martha Stewart accordion embellishment, Martha Stewart twine, button, Copic markers, Fiskars border punch
Sketch:  October Sketch For You To Try by Jen Del Muro

1 comment:

Jocelyn Olson said...

Hee hee! She is so cute. Fab coloring!!