Sunday, November 6, 2011

be Merry with Stamping Bella's Uptown girl

Hello!  Well, now that Halloween is behind us, it's time to start producing more Christmas cards.  I usually make them year round and then come December I have a decent selection of one of a kind cards.  I generally don't make more than two of the same ones --- I'm not a fan of mass production :)

This is a card I created a few weeks back using one of the new "Uptown Girl" stamps from Stamping Bella.  It's not actually designed to be a Christmas stamp but by adding some red and white twine to the candy pop I think it looks rather seasonal.  I used my pencil crayons on the dress of this card (rather than my Copics).  To make my candy I took some Beacons 3 in 1 glue and covered the candy before winding the twine in a circle.  You just have to use a pair of tweezers to get it started but it was pretty easy.

Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies:
Stamp:  Uptown Girl - Claudia Has a Candy from Stamping Bella
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers:  My Mind's Eye
Accessories:  Baker's Twine (Wilton), Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers, Prismacolor pencils, Making Memories snowflake, button, red poinsettia, Stickles, button, SRM Sticker

3 comments:

texasjodylynn said...

SO cute. I love how you made the lollipop with twine.

Tiffany said...

Absolutely adorable card, love your coloring!

Lisa H. said...

this is soooo cute! love how you did that pepermint lolli.