Friday, November 25, 2011

FWF Holiday Friday!

Well today marks *MY* official kick off to the holiday season and I still have a ton of cards to make for everyone on my list.  So today I'm sharing a quick and easy card I made in some non-traditional colours using a Basic Grey embossing folder (by Sizzix) and a stamp from the Unity Stamps November 2010 Kit of the Month.

I simple embossed some dark pink (white cored) cardstock, sanded the surface and added my stamped sentiment and some trim.  One card in less than 5 minutes!

As always on Friday, stop by the Unity blog to see everyone else's fabulous creations and comment along the way for your chance to win some free stamps.  Happy Holidays to all my Unity friends!


Supplies:
Stamps:  November 2010 Kit of the Month (sentiment and frame) Unity Stamp Co.
Ink:  Palette Claret (pink), Palette Noir (black)
Papers:  Core'dinations cardstock, Georgia Pacific cardstock
Accessories:  Sizzix Basic Grey (Dearly and Frosty set) embossing folder, Sizzix snowflake die, Prima pearl, trims from Etsy, twine from The Twinery

15 comments:

Jen said...

This is super cool! Love the hot pink. :)

Jen said...

This is super cool! Love the hot pink. :)

Eva said...

LOVE this card!!!

chickadee3357 said...

Oh my so BRIGHT and fun! Love the texture and fun elements going on!

Ruby said...

Very nice card.

Gwen said...

Great CAS card! Love the sanded embossing!

StampinCathy said...

OMGosh! This is one amaZING and inspiring Christmas card. Love the colors, textures, embellishments and of course the stamps.

Patricia said...

Beautiful card! I love all the embossing!

jennifer mitten said...

Love this textured look!

Pryn said...

LOVE the colors!!! That embossing folder is a must-have :) Cute and fabulous little card!

Danie May said...

Such a gorgeous Christmas Card. I love the distressed embossed background and that beautiful trim.

sharon g said...

I like the non traditional color scheme.

Kary said...

Jennifer, this is really sweet!! Love the bright pink and the trims. Great design!!

beadz said...

Love the pink!

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

oooo pretty pink!