Sunday, November 27, 2011

Market Street Stamps Sunday

Hi!  Not too long ago I learned about a relatively new stamp company called Market Street Stamps and instantly knew I had to get a few of their backgrounders.  Well, I was selected to be the guest designer for November and today on the Market Street blog you can see the projects I made! 

Today I'm sharing a wedding card I made using the Celebrate Cake set.  What I love about this set is that you can totally customize it for any occasion.  I used it to create a wedding cake.  I added some Liquid pearls to the image and made my own topper with some Prima flowers and pearls.  I was cleaning out my scrap paper bin and found these beautiful SEI papers that were the starting point for my colour palette.

Thank you so much to Market Street Stamps for chosing me to be the Guest Designer this month!


Supplies:
Stamps:  Celebrate cake set from Market Street Stamps
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Papers:  SEI, Prism Simply Smooth cardstock
Accessories:  Michaels ribbon, Fiskars border punches, Prima pearls and flowers, Liquid Pearls, Copic markers

No comments: