Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Skating by to say thank you.

Well, we're experiencing our first true snowfall of the season today so what better time to share a winter-y thank you card that I made using Skating Fun Fhiona from Your Next Stamp.

I used a pretty simple design on this card.  I just used the pink background paper as my "canvas", cut out my coloured image and added some trims, twine and a felt snowflake.  The sentiment on the bottom is an SRM Sticker.  Enjoy! 

Supplies:
Stamps:  Skating Fun Fhiona from Your Next Stamp
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers:  Neenah cardstock, K and Company
Accessories:  felt snowflake, button, pink baker's twine (The Twinery), Offray ribbon, Stickles, SRM Sticker sentiment, Fiskars scalloped border punch

Copic colours:
Skin:  E00, E01, RV21
Hair:  E27, E23
Dress:  R85, R83, R81, B04
Other:  B000, B01, YG61, C03 (accented with Sakura glitter pen and Stickles)

2 comments:

Tracey said...

What a pretty card Jen! I love it!

:: Samantha KT :: said...

So sweet! I love that die-cut snowflake!

hooliewoodcreations.blogspot.com