Monday, December 12, 2011

Another Monday with Market Street.....

Just a quick post for today....I'm trying to get caught up on things from a little birthday/anniversary get away last week/weekend.

Here's a card I made using the "Comfort Food" set from Market Street Stamps.  (I just love how you get a little smiley face that you can add to any of the stamps in the set!!).  The papers are from an older Cosmo Cricket collection from my scrap bin.  It's difficult to see but I added some Crystal Lacquer on the pot to make it look shiny.  A nice quick and easy card.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Comfort Food set from Market Street Stamps
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers: Cosmo Cricket, Neenah cardstock, Basic Grey
Accessories:  Twill ribbon, Copic markers, Crystal Lacquer, Fiskars border punch

No comments: