Monday, December 26, 2011

Filled with Unity love

Hello!  Happy Boxing Day.  I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

This week I'm excited to be the "Growing in Unity" girl.  All week from Monday to Friday I'll be sharing a creation using Unity Stamps AND at the end of the week I'll be picking a name from all the comments to win a free stamp kit!

So since Christmas is over it's time to get in the mood for Valentine's Day LOL!! Just kidding. I happened to have the new December Kit of the Month sitting on my desk and decided to make something with it right away.  I'm in LOVE with that jar stamp.  I added some hearts to my jar to fill it with love.  Then I also use the LOVE stamp from the kit, cut out the letters and added some Stickles to make them all bling-y.

Hope you liked my first creation.  I'll be back tomorrow and all week with another Unity creation :)



Supplies:
Stamps: December 2011 Kit of the Month (love words and jar stamps) from Unity Stamp Co.
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Palette Fuschia, distress ink
Papers:  My Mind's Eye patterned paper, Georgia Pacific, Basic Grey, Coredinations cardstock
Accessories:  twine from The Twinery, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Prima pearl, Stickles, Spellbinder's Nestabilities die

24 comments:

TracyM said...

I just love that twine and the LOVE. What an awesome card! Thanks for sharing.

Maria Levine said...

This is fantastic way to start your GIU week off! Bravo!

Sarah said...

Love this so much! This jar is fabulous!

Karen L said...

WOW, this card is awesome! Really, really love the colors you used and that jar of hearts is the cutest!

MANDEE said...

This is really cute!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Congrats on obeing the GIU girl for the week! Great card! Love all the patterns and textures!

lady strawberry said...

SO excited to start my valentine's cards...this is great inspiration! thanks!

Emily Keaton said...

Oh, looks like we are in for a fabulous ride for GIU week!! This card is so much fun. That jar is adorable!! Great design and colors, too. Thanks for some fun eye candy!

Janet Zeppa said...

Love all the hearts in the jar!

Houses Built of Cards said...

Beautiful!!! LOVE all your textures and colors!!! So pretty!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

stamping sue said...

Great idea to put all the hearts in the jar.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

StampinCathy said...

WOW! This is one amazing and inspiring card. Love all the details and the fun stamps. Great way to start off GIU week!

JPScraps said...

I love your card. The jar is super cute!

Denise said...

Congrats on your GIU week! I'm new to your blog and I'm really enjoying having a look at some of your past creations. You have lovely cards! Love this layered, fun card with the jar! Lots of great details with the embossed layer and the twine embellishment! Love it!
DeniseB

Amber S said...

This is so awesome. I can't wait to use that jar stamp!!

sharon g said...

So darned cute! I haven't used any of those stamps yet---I need to get some crafting time in...that is such a cute card.

Tricia said...

Love the polka dot LOVE!

jengd said...

Darn that's cute! I'm not sure what I like the most- the shabby chic look, the honeycomb/mesh on the jar with the hearts on top, the cute letters, the embossing... Wow!

michib said...

Great card! Love the jar.

StampNK said...

Such a fun card and love how you used the twine and stamped the images on patterned papers!

joetterer said...

Good inspirations for the upcoming holiday!

Jessica said...

A*M*A*Z*I*N*G!!!
So much to love about this card. Way to go...it ROCKS!
:o)
Jessica

Jessica - Layouts from the Heart said...

Wow! That is so cool, I love all the details!! :)

B. Poteraj said...

I like the stamped images, embossed paper, colors, twine---great job.