Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A Happy Holidays ornament

For today's last minute Christmas project, I'm sharing a ornament for the tree.  You could also write on the back and use it as a gift tag that can be kept as a decoration for next year.

Again this was a pretty quick project to create.  I covered a wood circle (purchased in the wood shape aisle at Michaels) and covered it in paper.  Then I added some ruffled ribbon trim and pom pom trim around the outside before attaching the stamped images.  The images were paper pieced and coloured with my Copics.  I punched a hole in the top with my Cropadile and then added a ribbon bow and some twine to hang it with.

I hope you're enjoying all my last minute projects!  Up tomorrow I a set of pillow boxes that you can make to fill with candy or a gift card or other small item.

Supplies:
Stamps: Snowman Framed Doodle from Purple Onion Designs
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers:  K and Company, Neenah cardstock
Accessories:  Wood circle (ornament base), Maya Road trim, white gathered trim (fabric store), Copic markers, Offray ribbon, baker's twine (the Twinery)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

this is so cute! :)